anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

killing time

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Killer

killing time Empty
PostSubject: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:15 am

The killer walked out of the room, with the knife that was used to make the kills hidden in there coat pocket. In the room behind the killer was two bodies, a boy and a girl. The killer had cut their throats. On the wall, written in blood was 'guess who'. The killer went to hide.
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:18 am

Rukia was randomly walking around when she saw killer running off to hide, she smirks and follows him quietly as soon as he stops she lifts up her hand “Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Hadō Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down" Two bursts of blue spiritual energy (fire like) shoot towards killer and hits him and Rukia then runs off laughing. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhythm

Rhythm

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:05 am

Rhythm laughed slightly at the sight of Rukia trying to hurt the killer. She moved in closer to investigate the bodies. A boy and a girl... Where have I seen this before?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:51 am

Light Yagami - the son of the chief of police in Japan and a brilliant young detective. He'd been called to the scene, and upon arriving, surveyed the scene with a deep sense of disgust - nothing, in his mind, could justify the death of an innocent.

Looking the area over, Light paused and dissected the crime in his mind.

'Well, the suspect clearly wanted to draw attention - they've done so in the most crude way possible.

However, 'guess who'... that's a challenge - whoever this is, is cocky - or they want someone to believe that their motives and the actions with which those motives correspond are that simple. Is this then an insecurity? Or am I reading too far into this?

Was the suspect male or female? Females classically opt for less sanguine methods of disposal, but then, the suspect also wrote on the wall in blood. This is meant to be a...demonstration, or revenge, perhaps? Knowing the gender of the suspect will aid in clarifying their motives.

Then there is the crime itself to consider. The act was simple - it looks like a very basic laceration to the jugular, severing the artery in the throat... but there's something missing. Why a boy and a girl? Random choice, or symbolic? Assuming that there is a reason behind that choice... what is it?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhythm

Rhythm

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:57 am

Rhythm walked around the side of the bodies, so that she could keep an eye on the detective who had just entered. She didn't want to be caught by surprise. She kept her eyes on the bodies, but watched out of the corners the detective who had come. She also watched out for Rukia, if only for the simple fact that she could be dangerous if in a temper.
Interesting. She took out a file with the name England, and opened it to reveal files on her colleages in that country. Whilst flicking through, she spotted several people who would love to join in with this interesting investigation. After all, it would be more interesting as a race to see who would find the killer first.
Her childish mind took over as she began thinking of all their reactions if she phoned. She was sorely tempted to, to have someone to go against aside from the killer, but she wasn't sure.
Eventually, after many minutes of thinking, she decided to take a chance. She took a phone out of her pocket.
"Hello? Fear, come here. You wanted a race, you've got one. And it's even on your terms. I won't tell you any information, and you won't do the same for me, deal? Well, have fun. I'm afraid I won't look forward to seeing you. Goodbye." She switched the phone off and placed it back in her pocket. Even more interesting...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:54 am

rukia was wanderin round bored as hell whiles shes walking she sees light deep in thought and not paying attenstion to his surroundings she gets a evil smirk and takes a green pill and swollws it her soul is the pushed out her gigai. she then walks infornt of light (not that he can see her while shes in shinniagami form) and perpares her self to preform a kido "Hadō #90 ,Kurohitsugi (black coffin)" a box of black energy surrounds light, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe. (Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition.) she then runs to her gigai and forces her soul back into into her gigai after this she coughs up the green pill she sowallowed before and puts it in her poket.

(for random note 4 those who dont watch bleach:
A Gigai (義骸) is an artificial body that allows Shinigami to remain in the human world for an extended period, either due to temporary loss of powers or extended missions. In certain circumstances, a Shinigami will need a way to stay in the human world for long periods of time, interact with the living, and/or recover their powers when the need arises, all of which they can't do in spirit form. Thus, the gigai was developed. While the body is synthetic, it functions and operates exactly like a natural one, including but not limited to blood flow and the like. Unlike the normal Shinigami body, a gigai is detectable by humans who are not at all spiritually aware, thereby allowing the Shinigami to interact with them. This also means that a Shinigami in a gigai has to behave like a normal Human, this task can prove to be somewhat challenging to inexperienced Shinigami, due to the cultural and technical differences between the Human World and Soul Society.

[the green pill is atchually called soul candy]

Artificial souls (義魂丸, gikongan), as the name suggests, are souls designed by Shinigami scientists to separate a shinigami's spirit from a gigai, should they be inhabiting one, or to evict stubborn spirits from their corpses if necessary. When ingested, it forces the soul out of the body and takes control of it, operating in a pre-programmed manner until removed by the shinigami. It is commonly called Soul Candy, as the Shinigami Women's Association complained that the name gikongan wasn't cute and had it changed.[1] To fit with the more informal name, Soul Candy is contained in PEZ-like dispensers with cartoon characters on top. The souls themselves apparently have personalities to match the cartoon character in question; for example, Rukia Kuchiki's favorite version, Chappy the Rabbit, is a hyperactive character that tries to restrain Ichigo when given control of Rukia's gigai and even speaks in a cutesy baby talk manner. While Captain Tōshirō advanced squad is in the real world, their artificial souls were specially designed by Lieutenant Yachiru Kusajishi. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhythm

Rhythm

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:40 am

Rhythm smiled slightly as she saw what had happened to Light. But she quickly covered it for fear Rukia may turn on her. "Rukia, it's nice to see you again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:55 pm

"same ere" rukia sed with a smile

(dis is the kido i used on light:
killing time BlackCoffinKido

and des are pics i found on rukia useing kido:
killing time Finger-symbol
killing time 200511282729301_s
)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:13 pm

(OOC: Well, I have to say that's the first time I've ever been magically incarcerated and tortured and/or killed. I'm not really sure how to react, because you haven't really given any specifications pertaining to the limitations of this 'kido'. Can Light get out? Or, is he essentially constrained for the rest of this investigation?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:13 am

(i think it only lasts a few mins den dissapears and ur probaly bleedin to death in the condition from the kido u cant get out and u wont be able to see what happened u can just feel the pain and then blood splearts everywhere ps sorry if i didnt explain everything)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:46 pm

(OOC: So the intent was to kill Light? Interesting. Thank you for explaining that - but I'm curious as to why you decided to do it?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhythm

Rhythm

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:58 am

(I think that would be my fault... considering I was mad at you)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:32 pm

(yep blame her plus i only agreed so she would help with my hw XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:44 am

(OOC: So I'm guessing Light is somewhat incapacitated, for a while at least. And I find it very interesting that you'd allow someone else to act on a problem you had with me; or rather, ask them to. Interesting. I suppose if Light dies, I'd have to make a new character.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhythm

Rhythm

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:50 am

(No worries. he won't die. and yes, i explained that to you through a pm. And you will be incapacitated for a very short time, the next time Matt comes on, he will heal you. He is the only one with healing powers.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:32 am

(u no there is kido that is used for healing right so i can heal him when ever i like )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhythm

Rhythm

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:13 am

(Ah but Matt should get off his ass and do something once in a while)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fie
Admin
Fie

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:17 am

(Ok, ok, I'll heal him)

Fie wandered on to the crime scene to see Light sprawled on the floor. "Rukia, Rhythm, I'm guessing this is your fault." he said. He turned to Light on the floor and let out waves of healing energy. "Lie there for a minute, and after that you should be fine. Just take it easy for a while."

Last edited by Fie on Thu May 07, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anime-roleplay.forumotion.com
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:02 am

"atchually i have never left this spot and neither has rhythm. right rhythm?" rukia said innocently. " and fie u av no proof"

(for random note none of u lot can c me when im out of my gigai exept rhythm since she can turn invisable she can c me out of my gigai)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhythm

Rhythm

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:26 am

Rhythm smiled ultra sweetly at Fie. "No, we haven't moved anywhere. Don't you trust us?" she asked childishly. "We wouldnt cause any trouble"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:51 am

rukia nods "how come u always pick on us its soo mean" rukia pouts at fie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fie
Admin
Fie

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:46 am

Fie winced at the pair being so overly sweet. "I don't always pick on you. But if I did, it is probably only because it is normally you two causing the trouble."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anime-roleplay.forumotion.com
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:58 am

"its still not fair, Rhythm fie's bein mean" tears well up in rukia eyes threatenin to spill she gets her handkercheif and holds it to her eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:51 am

Light felt the lances of energy tearing into him, and, like the genius he was, detached himself from the pain, and concentrated on the mechanics of it. The sensation of vital organs splintering into severed heaps of flesh and matter, the feeling of blood bursting into orifices where it should not flow freely, the sound of bones snapping through muscle and sinew...

... and then it started to hurt. Really hurt.

Light began choking, his own blood filling his lungs in a sickeningly lethal torrent, limbs contorting and snapping back into hopelessly mangled positions - and then, slowly at first, but then increasingly quickly, the pain started to retreat. He was dying... or was he?

Not only did the pain recede, but the damage did too. Light's body began to rearrange itself into systems capable of homeostasis; muscle knitted, bones reformed and unscarred skin grew over the previously mortal wounds.

Within a matter of minutes, he lay on the ground, staring at the sky, eyes aflame with some unspoken reverence.

For one brief moment, Light Yagami had known what it was like to be immortal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:40 am

(errrr i never the damage that kido did i u only av stab wounds u didnt explode just stabbed)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

killing time Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

killing time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next