anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

killing time

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

killing time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:16 am

(OOC: That wasn't me exploding; massive wounds caused by 'spears of energy' can do that though, I imagine. But as it says, completely healed. Not even scarring.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:53 am

(That's a good description actually. And yeah, it should heal fully, because of my 'amazing powers' lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anime-roleplay.forumotion.com
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:10 pm

(my powers are more amazing and i could of healed him to)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:53 am

(lol. Not quite. You don't know my powers, but I know yours.)
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:43 am

(i havent used all of the abilities rukia has yet so u dont no my true power)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:37 am

(Yes I do, since you haven't posted a character profile I took the liberty of looking up your character. You can't do anything your character can't do. I, however, have made my own, like Rhythm has, and so we are less limited)
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:48 am

(what did u read about her on wiki or did u watch the anime or read the manga??)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:58 am

(OOC: Which, really, means the least limitation comes when you have powers that are 'natural' - powers that are human.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:19 pm

(Indeed. The Light has it lol. And I read the manga and watched most of the anime. I also read Wikipedia article. See I did my research!)
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:29 am

Rhythm watched as Fie's powers sealed up the many wounds that had been inflicted upon Light's skin. She held her breath, knowing that it was a very delicate proceedure and would probably take a lot of Fie's energy.
She wasn't sure whether or not these killings would carry on, or whether this would be the only one. She was interested in on thing and one thing only: catching the killer. Even if she had to work with them to catch them.
It's obvious it's not Rukia, as she would kill in a much more haphazard way. Also, it would be near impossible for her to chase herself, despite her kido. It won't be Fie, to start with he was incapacitated at the time of the crime, and has a cast iron alibi.
Personally I know it's not me, and it can't be Fear, as he only just joined us. The same with Mark.
That means the logical conclusion would be Light. However, the killing method was different to what I would expect from someone like him. However, that just strengthens the claim, as he is obviously an intelligent individual. That would mean that he would most likely change his ideal method of killing, otherwise it would be too obvious.

(Well done... something actually kept your attention for longer than a minute... Anyway, aren't we supposed to be RPing)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:36 am

(Rhythm, you are aware that every argument that you apply to Light works just as easily in the context of yourself, correct? Perhaps even better when applied to you, as you are reputed to be the most intelligent individual on the site – seemingly second guessing your own techniques would be tantamount to your level of thought. It would seem that each of us is attempting to use the same evidence to convict the other. At this rate, this will be endless.)

Light stood slowly, and examined himself. His clothes were lacerated, but for his person, not a mark remained. After a moment, he turned to Rukia “I could very easily press charges for attempted murder. However, seeing as no harm was done... I would be willing to waive legal action completely, if you, and he” - a nod to Fie - “Would grant me an audience, and tell me what exactly just happened, and how.” Light was fascinated – surely death so imminent was next to never avoided, and not in his knowledge of history had such damage been erased. However, a momentary distraction would not part him from the task at hand.

Scanning the profiles of those around him, several things became apparent. Fie and Rukia were... scattered, to some degree. Rukia had attacked him – there had to be a reason for that. And finally, Rhythm. She seemed to be merely observing – which either meant listlessness (and judging by her measured glances, this was not the case) – or acute study of the circumstances around them. Light smiled inwardly – a creature of similar mind; a high caliber detective. Or perhaps...

Light walked over to her, bowed, and spoke. “My name is Yagami, Light – and I would be interested to know what you make of this.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:44 am

(Of course I am. That's why it makes things interesting. The very fact that I am saying such things usually means that given the circumstances, it is what Rhythm would do)

Rhythm bowed in response, politely letting her eyes drift from him to the ground: a sign that she trusted him, at least for the moment. "I heard you speaking with Fie, I'm sure," here she looked at him. "Both Fie and Rukia are able to demonstrate their skills once more." Some people would take this as a threat, but it was not how it was meant. In fact, given the circumstances, Rhythm was perfectly happy to act as the example herself.

"And also, I forget my manners. I am known as Rhythm. Of course it is not my name, but there is only one person who knows my real name, and she is buried far below us." she said. "My analysis of the case is not complete."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:49 am

(Then is it not almost underhanded to present circumstantial evidence? After all - because the only way one is declared the winner is at the discretion of the masses, by placing observation as an unfounded accusation, it sways public opinion - hence, why as to until now, I've not done the same to you. I would rather battle you one on one - thus my fight is with you, not within winning them.)

"Would you be willing to share your partial analysis, then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:56 am

(You are perfectly free to do the same. And I have made it clear to any who hadn't already made up their minds either way that My thought analysis (or should I say Rhythm's, as she does not share my frame of mind completely) is neither reliable nor something that they should particularly pay attention to. However, if you wish to accuse me outright, through thought, through any other means, feel free to do so)

Rhythm looked around her. "I am quite uncomfortable in this setting, and so I would prefer not to speak of such things in it. I hope you understand. Due to years of having to watch my back, I find I am slightly paranoid about setting such as this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:34 pm

(As we've addressed in PM, I would like to go over all possibilities first.)

Light nodded, placating. "Understood. Perhaps you could suggest a location convenient to yourself at which you would be willing to discuss this? Obviously, it is important that detectives collaborate when the case is murder. Particularly one so...sickening, as this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:57 am

Rhythm held back the urge to show her disgust at it. "If you would follow me please? Of course, I understand that we are both strangers, and there is a killer on the loose, so I will keep on my guard and I expect you on yours." She walked away, without looking behind her, if he were to follow her, all the better, and if he weren't, then at least she could do some research.

(of course, and I'm glad of it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: killing time   killing time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

killing time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2