anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Fear biography

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fear

Fear

Fear biography Empty
PostSubject: Fear biography   Fear biography Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:09 am

Name: Fear

Looks: Dark hair, Pale skin from not going out enough. But most of the fact that his skin is pale is due to his tendency to try and make fun of and copy Rhythm. he generally has a sour expression, especially around that individual mentioned

Personality:He's fine, as long as you don't get on his nerves. Above all he wants to beat Rhythm at something, and it really pisses him off when he can't.

Powers: Can create certain shields.

Anime: None

Family: All dead

History: He grew up with Rhythm and many others. He hates Rhythm because before she came he was the best, and she took his place from him. He will do anything if it means against Rhythm. He left because rhythm phoned and said there was challenge. All he's after is a race against her, where he can finally beat her fair and square (well, fair-ish).

Friends: None

Last edited by Fear on Wed May 20, 2009 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhythm

Rhythm

Fear biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear biography   Fear biography Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:51 am

ACCEPTED, I suppose. I did call you here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear

Fear

Fear biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear biography   Fear biography Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:59 am

haha bitch, serves you fucking right. i new you would call me. its a good job i no you in real life, or i would never have come. i will beat you you fucking bastard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhythm

Rhythm

Fear biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear biography   Fear biography Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:55 am

Firstly, I am female. And also not a dog. And what is this strange obsession with beating me. Though I find it useful, it is really unhealthy for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear

Fear

Fear biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear biography   Fear biography Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:43 am

Are you sure about that one? You sure look like a dog to me. Yeah, well, I will beat you, and it will serve you right!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

Fear biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear biography   Fear biography Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:11 am

hey stop picking fights u 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear

Fear

Fear biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear biography   Fear biography Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:19 am

It's her fault. *glares*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhythm

Rhythm

Fear biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear biography   Fear biography Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:24 am

Childish as always, Fear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

Fear biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear biography   Fear biography Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:54 am

Fie if ur readin this get off ur lazy butt and sort this out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fie
Admin
Fie

Fear biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear biography   Fear biography Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:48 am

Oy! Of course I'm lazy. That's why Rhythm usually ends up doing most of the work lol. You two, do what you like, cause I can't be bothered getting between them. And plus, as far as I can see, Rhythm isn't arguing, just pointing things out, and therefore they're not against the rules. (God that was a long train of thought for me)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anime-roleplay.forumotion.com
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

Fear biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear biography   Fear biography Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:08 pm

ur being evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fear

Fear

Fear biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear biography   Fear biography Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:48 am

That's because he is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhythm

Rhythm

Fear biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear biography   Fear biography Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Fear, you should really be more grown up about things. If you act like a child in a temper too much then no one will take you seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Fear biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear biography   Fear biography Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear biography
Page 1 of 1