anime roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark Anthony Saints (M)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
M

M

Mark Anthony Saints (M) Empty
PostSubject: Mark Anthony Saints (M)   Mark Anthony Saints (M) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Name: M (uses the name Mark Anthony Saints as an alias.)

Looks: M is a dark skinned individual with a mixed heritage making his ethnicity almost impossible to determine. His hair style varies on where he is feeling that being discovered isn't something he wants or needs. He stands at 5'6 or so but is still growing. He can often be seen wearing cargo pants and T-shirts in various colors.

Personality: M is a hard working individual with a somewhat down to earth type of persona but can often come off as blunt and quiet literal in what actions he says he will take. He's considered to be intelligent in various fields but what makes him such a threat is the way he waits and can be a bit to calm. In the eyes of many who have come in contact with him he's irrational. In truth the closest words to describe him is impartial and manipulative.

Powers: None

Anime: N/A

Family: M has two parents and one older sibling but no longer interacts with them and considers them to be non existent in the way he doesn't exist to them.

History: Born in the states M is a student who has a fondness for the simple things in life such as a quiet hour of reading or a good nap. After years of being ignored and even at times ridiculed by his family he left to live on his own pursuing different careers. In his own mind he feels to other individuals he's just another face in the crowd or a cruel joke that fate made to be mocked. Due to his natural need to understand and create he's taken an avid interest in science creating things that may seem impossible for the human mind to comprehend. In the last 5 years of his life he single handely orchestrated and planned the most ingenius plans and political scandals the world has seen. Though he has no criminal record he's even planned the rise of criminal organizations and there downfall for his amusement. His talents haven't been fully explored but it's implied he trains his mind and body equally though he hides this fact well.

Friends: M has very few friends that are located globally so nobody tries to use them to further there own exploits towards him. He's currently acquainted with rhythm and finds her an interesting debater. Other then that in the immediate area he has no one.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Mark Anthony Saints (M)   Mark Anthony Saints (M) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:12 am

APPROVED! (this feels weird, this is the only site I'm on where I can approve people) Hello, and welcome. I'm sure if Matt wasn't being so lazy he would welcome you too.
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: Mark Anthony Saints (M)   Mark Anthony Saints (M) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:14 am

I second that, nice bio. And I am lazy, it's part of me. I wouldn't be me if I wasn't.
Back to top Go down
https://anime-roleplay.forumotion.com
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Mark Anthony Saints (M)   Mark Anthony Saints (M) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:08 am

nice to cha hope to tlk to u some time well bibi
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Mark Anthony Saints (M)   Mark Anthony Saints (M) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:39 pm

Thank you for the welcomes I really appreciate it and I was hoping my bio would catch someone's interest.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Mark Anthony Saints (M)   Mark Anthony Saints (M) Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:31 am

Well, it managed to catch the interest of the owner of the site. I guess that would make you lucky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Anthony Saints (M)   Mark Anthony Saints (M) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark Anthony Saints (M)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime roleplay :: Rules, regulations, and news :: Character Bios-
Jump to: