anime roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ta-Oh University

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhythm

Rhythm

Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:20 am

Rhythm walked her way around the main parts of the school, informing him about the several different sections and how the school was split up. "Is there anywhere else you would like to go, or anything you would like to know?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:14 am

For a brief moment M left himself utter and complete thought, though in truth it could be timed as miliseconds he finally spoke. "I would like to know about you, what's your story?" he asked waiting. "Oh am I allowed to ask that?" he said worried he had offended her in some sort. In truth M had the appearance of an adult and probably the intelligent capacity but in truth he had the mannerism of a child.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:16 am

Rhythm thought for a moment. "I guess you could know some parts..." she said. "But I would have to leave certain things out, for the sake of others involved. If that would be alright with you?"
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:49 am

M stood on the balls of feet tilting back and forth not out of being uninterested rather disappointed at the response. "It's your story feel free to do so." he told her light heartedly continuing to wait to hear about her life and what that entelled.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:50 pm

"Well, I grew up far away from here, in a strange place. I wanted to do something different with my life, and so I left on a 'journey'. I became aquainted along the way with Fie, and also a strange man that gave me this." She took a necklace out from her pocket. "It helps me alot, and even I don't know the full extent of its powers." The story was obviously cut short, for no reason aside from timing.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:44 pm

"Is that all?" he finally asked having the courage to do so, he wanted to ask her if he could take the necklace and do some research but was scared. "Also you said something about power. What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:10 am

"Well, my necklace has an amazing amount of power in it. Though the way in which the power can be used varies. So far it has helped me have limited control over elements, and in a few cases see things that others wouldn't. Not observational skills, any of those that I have are my own, but things that may happen and will happen. I don't know where it comes from, but it has been very useful." she held the necklace in her hand and watched the stone change colour. "The fortunate thing is, it seems so far to work only for me, and for those I allow it to. Luckily it is under my control to an extent. Otherwise I believe I would be doomed."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:09 pm

Looking at the amulet as rhythm held it in her palm he wanted more then ever have a closer glimpse of it. This often came to things such as things that peaked his interest. For the most part his goal was to be a research and developer of sorts for major companies and they're rivals. "I know this is going to sound very strange which most things I say our but I think me and you should go to the library and conduct some more research before you use that any longer. Just because your not doomed as of yet doesn't mean it couldn't happen." he said very calmly with his standard monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:17 am

"Touche." she said. "However, since my own tests are not complete, we cannot guarantee the results. Since you seem interested however, for the moment, I will let it work for you." It glowed in her hand a moment and then faded.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:13 pm

"If I were you I would worry more about the real effects and the extent of the amulet. And I am a stranger so do you really think it's a good idea to trust me with power. I haven't seen even the powers you have, in any case I know where to start my projects at. In Greek mythology it was said that zeus gave his daughter athena and amulet with mystic properties. Though it years later was stolen by hades and vanished along with those tales centuries later." M tilted back in fourth with his hands in his pocket. "We could start there. I don't think I want to do any projects or research gathering if your not theere. Wouldn't do me any good if the explanation for the amulet makes nosense to you. After all it chose you."
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:49 am

"It is a temporary measure. And, if the need arises, I have enough of my own power to protect both myself and the necklace. Of course I would be there. After all, as you rightly said, you are a stranger. I have to keep an eye on you you know."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:04 pm

"I don't know if I should be flattered or offended, since it's not an accusation but if it gives you any comfort I'm not the bad kind of stranger that gives little kids candy, and all I know is you have to sleep somewhere so I'll be free from you wandering eye at some point or another. The way I see it if you didn't need me or I didn't interest your own curiousity, aims, or possibly present some sort of challenge and or threat you wouldn't give me the time of day." M looked at rhythm from under his long feminine looking eyelashes and searched her neutral face for some sort of answer to who she was, he'd never been out of his country but he could spot a few traits that said she'd been places and seen some things that most should never. "So am I close to being right?" he asked curiously. "You can say no. I'm wrong quiet often."
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:54 am

"I did not for one moment think you would be stupid enough to do something like that." she said. "I have to sleep sometime do I?" she asked. "And what would be the results, in your opinion, if I didn't? And of course. If you didn't make me feel curious even the slightest bit, by now I would be around 2 miles down the road, having asked a friend to pick me up."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:22 pm

"If I told you my results it wouldn't be very much fun for you would it?" he asked curiously looking at her and not bothering to hide the slightest emotion or interest that he had. "And yes you have to sleep at some point. And when you do fall asleep which I know you will because your deductive reasoning skills will drop if you don't, then I will just head home and be back here again."
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:53 am

"I haven't slept in around three days straight, and I appear to be doing fine so far." she said, laughing slightly. "I'm an insomniac, I have difficulty sleeping anyway. And any kind of movement or sound will wake me up when I do. I'm not easy to get past." Her fingers curled around her hair, locking on to it carefully.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:36 pm

"I'm not that easy to detect." he shot back without having to take a single second to think. "Besides I don't want the amulet, power, or anything of that sort I just want to help you research it's orgins and properities. Is that okay with you?" he asked rhetorically.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:22 am

"I suppose so," she said. "But it will be no help at all until I complete my tests you know."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:29 pm

"Well where do you happen to be conducting your research so I am aware of how to contact you." he asked tilting side to side in earnest to begin. "You know we don't have to stay out in the open to talk about this. There's libraries, cafe's and other places we can go off to discuss things." M had a problem with talking to others when people passed by, it was the paranoia in him that caused that thought to burst within him and expand.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:31 am

"Or of course there's one of my many research rooms. No one but me can get in them. I'll have to let you in specially. It's one of the only places I feel safe. You see even libraries and cafes aren't safe enough for me."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:30 pm

M had nothing more then a dorm room that was small and had room to keep maybe two and half people. The way he arranged it the allure gave the since you were in office building made to help other corporations and expand. "Please, by all means lead the way." he said gesturing.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:30 am

She led the way through a big maze of passages, impossible to map out or remember again. Until eventually they came to a giant locked door. "Now this is the difficult bit," she said, looking at the 17 different locks and 5 different scans that would let them in. She took a key out of her pocket, and then two out of another, finding keys all about her person. "I keep them in different places so that if one was stolen from me, at least the theif still wouldn't be able to get in." The machine scanned her eyes, her voice, her fingerprints and her hands. Eventually it did a full scan, giving her access. "Override access please. To let one other. Then retrieve full access." she said to the machine. She typed in a password on the keyboard nearby her, but if anyone looked closely enough to notice, the keys were blank. "Shall we?" she asked him, as if she had done nothing but unlock a door with a key.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:08 pm

M had been looking the other way the whole time at the various passagaeway and actually had studied all the stones as if they would give away there secrets to him if he asked them. When rhythm finally asked him shall we he turned around to meet her eye to eye, "Oh is it time?" he asked curiously as if time had gone by to fast.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:40 am

Rhythm nodded without saying a word. "You'll have to come in straight after me, otherwise it will lock you out." The door only opened to show another room, and another door. "This is the last door we will get through to get in. I said I was rather paranoid. No one is breaking into this without my consent." she said, laughing. She stepped through and took her necklace off. she pressed it to the door, and the door slid open. "I managed to get the door to respond to the necklace. That one took me a while."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:33 pm

"Magic bad?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:45 am

"Not always," she replied. The door swung open to reveal what looked like an entire house, as well as a working area. "This place needs a bit of improvement, but it will do for now." There were tons of books and other things lining the walls, and there were lots of doors leading off into other rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ta-Oh University
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime roleplay :: Anime Forums :: Death note-
Jump to: