anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Angel biography

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel

Angel

Angel biography Empty
PostSubject: Angel biography   Angel biography Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:17 pm

Alias (spelling?): Angel

Date of birth: unknown (but is probably about 16)

Birth Place: unknown

Blood Type: AB

Family: unknown

Looks: short blond hair, golden eyes, curse mark on her right arm, average height and weight. (She is often mistook as a boy)

Powers: she has a charm bracelet and each charm represents a power (so far she only has fire, water, ice and dark and she is still looking for more)

Hobbies: collecting her charms, walking and doing random things with her powers

Personality: it’s very surprising you can never guess what her mood will be like but that’s what makes her interesting

Pet: a demon, Aisha, that can change its form but most of the time looks like a black wolf cub and sits on her shoulder. (Only angel can understand what its saying)

History: it mostly unknown because of an accident she had when she was younger she lost all her memory when she was hit by a car and no one came to collect her when she was in the hospital or tell her who she was. (After she was released from the hospital) while she was living on the streets that’s when she met Aisha and they haven't left each others side since.

Anime: none
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhythm

Rhythm

Angel biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel biography   Angel biography Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:04 am

APPROVED! And welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel

Angel

Angel biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel biography   Angel biography Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:11 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhythm

Rhythm

Angel biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel biography   Angel biography Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:46 am

Have fun RPing. As you can see, I'm Rhythm, Matt (also known as Fie) is the owner of the site, but he's a bit lazy and barely ever does anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel

Angel

Angel biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel biography   Angel biography Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:16 pm

I was wondering i did the charm bracelet thing so if i wanted i could add another element to my character. When I do, do you want me to post it here when I’m adding one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhythm

Rhythm

Angel biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel biography   Angel biography Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:35 pm

Yes, just post it as an update to your profile. You have my acceptation guaranteed, so if anyone bugs you about it, just say i said yes. They'll know me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel

Angel

Angel biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel biography   Angel biography Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Ok thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M

M

Angel biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel biography   Angel biography Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:52 pm

Welcome to the site. I wish I could have been sooner to greet you but I'm another time zone. It's a pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel

Angel

Angel biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel biography   Angel biography Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:32 am

Pleasure to meet you to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fie
Admin
Fie

Angel biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel biography   Angel biography Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:18 am

And I should have done this when you first came. But I was being a bit lazy... Anyway, welcome to the site. I'm Matt, the owner. I'm always here, but generally to lazy to do anything... so you might be best asking Rhythm -_-'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anime-roleplay.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Angel biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel biography   Angel biography Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel biography
Page 1 of 1