anime roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking around this odd place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

Walking around this odd place - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:00 am

rukia glares at dark "no!!! Ruler, the mask of blood and flesh, all things in the universe that fly, that which names all! In the name of truth and temperance, dig your claws into the wall of sinless dreams,Bakudo 33, Pale Fire Crash" a burst of blue spiritual energy shoots towards dark just skiming his head.
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:13 am

"Fair enough. It was only a suggestion."

((You should have seen what she did to me))
Back to top Go down
https://anime-roleplay.forumotion.com
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:31 pm

(Right, I'm back, but I'm not talking to her.)
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:32 pm

(and im not tlkin to IT)
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:34 pm

((You're both being childish, especially Amara))
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:37 pm

(do u want me to use my kido on u)
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:38 pm

(I am childish. It's in my nature. Plus, I am supposed to be L, right? He hates to lose, and so do I.)
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:41 pm

((Oh so that's why, you hate to lose. That's why you're such a pain in the **** when it comes to a fight. And no, but right now I don't care. Plus, I can still talk like this even if you use it on me cause that's in the rp Razz))
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:47 pm

(I am not. And maybe I am a bit childish, but you and that thing were the ones that started calling me L. That doesn't mean I get the good traits and nothing else. It means I get everything, bad traits too)
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:19 am

Fie laughed at the silence of the two girls. He didn't really mind Rukia's glare and Rhythm's steely silence.

((Oh great. So it's my fault now? And let me guess, it's also my fault that you two are fighting))
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:10 am

Rhythm, ignoring everything around her, brought out a book. "I'm reading this, so do not disturb me." she said.

((yes. Everything is your fault Matt))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around this odd place
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime roleplay :: Anime Forums :: Fruits basket-
Jump to: