anime roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of the site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fie
Admin
Fie

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the site   Rules of the site Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:35 am

Right, well, I just want to say that from now on, I will have these rules written here for anyone who wants to know what's going on:

1. No double posting
2. If you write something that you shouldn't, or use inappropriate language, your account will be deleted
3. Only admin can create new forums
4. If you get stuck, ask your nearest admin or moderator for help
5. You must read the news because if we say something, we need you to know, also, if you don't and we say something important, it is likely your account will be deleted.
6. If you are going to roleplay a character that everyone knows, make sure you stick in part unless an admin says you can do otherwise
7. If you say you've left in a conversation, you've left in all the rest unless you say you have come back
8.No fighting or arguing (this one is because it gives me earache!)
9. Oh yes, and please, from now on, if you're going to use a character that noone knows, write a little bio about yourself (you only have to do this if your character is OOC)

Yours,
Matt

(P.S. If you disobey any of these rules the admin will exact a punishment. This can often lead to your account being deleted.)
Back to top Go down
https://anime-roleplay.forumotion.com
Rhythm

Rhythm

Rules of the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the site   Rules of the site Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:39 am

Good of you to put the rules up. I don't really see the point in saying everyone though, because there's only the three of us.
Back to top Go down

Rules of the site
Page 1 of 1