anime roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fie
Admin
Fie

Site story Empty
PostSubject: Site story   Site story Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:01 am

Okay, this is the site story for anyone who is thinking of joining:

There's characters from all different animes and animes that don't exist here. It's kind of like a detective story. Odd things have been going on, and we're all trying to figure out who is doing them. Judge everyone you see closely, and try to catch them out. Trusting people is dangerous, but it may be your only hope. Can you find out who has done it before you get yourself killed?

(Every time the case is solved by someone, it will start anew. Different plot, different culprit, and different clues.)

Hope you decide to join!
Matt
Back to top Go down
https://anime-roleplay.forumotion.com
Fie
Admin
Fie

Site story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site story   Site story Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:48 am

Fie walked down a crowded street, looking around him carefully. There had been rumours of something odd going on, and he was here to investigate it. He hit his shoe on something. A body. Fie was used to these, and so the only thing he said was: "It seems we have a killer with us again. let the games begin!"

((Don't worry anyone who wanted to be a killer, you'll probably get to soon. Just PM me and tell me. Don't tell anyone you're doing it, and keep me posted. Also, for our mystery killer, if you get stuck, come to me and tell me. There are only a few of us, so this might go quick. And also remember, if you know who it is, you have to find a way to catch them out. Then you come to me))
Back to top Go down
https://anime-roleplay.forumotion.com
Rhythm

Rhythm

Site story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site story   Site story Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:23 am

((Oh yeah. Fie, aren't you supposed to announce the fact that there is another killer now? Oh yeah, I forgot, You're not here! Come online you idiot.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site story   Site story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site story
Page 1 of 1