anime roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light Yagami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Light Yagami Empty
PostSubject: Light Yagami   Light Yagami Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:45 pm

Name: Light Yagami (Or Yagami Light, if you're taking the Japanese approach)

Age: 19 - Light has had the Death Note for two years; he and L have just enrolled in the same university.

Looks: Tall, lean muscled with light brown hair and eyes. Has a reputation for being attractive, and not only does he know it, but he uses it and every other point of his physicality to his advantage.

Personality: If there is a way to dissect Light Yagami's personality down to it's essence, no one has yet discovered it. At a base level, it may be commented that he is "childish and hates to lose", but that severely underplays the level of psychosis within his mind. Quite simply, the world itself is a game for Light - by taking the Death Note and deciding upon his mission, Light challenged the world to a deadly game, and is willing to fight them all, just to see how far he can go... but ultimately, to win.

The game itself it the very reason Light lives. Although achieving his utopia would be winning, that is the 'end', and Light severely enjoys the cat and mouse game, particularly with L, the only one he has ever seen as an equal.

Light is willing to do anything to score a point - literally anything. He will use charm, threats, bribes, loyalties, sexuality, honor, intelligence and deceit, as well as anything else on hand, to advance his goals. Light will use any thing as a weapon, and anything as a charm. He is shameless, fearless in his ability to do so. Heartless, even. The line between 'Light' and 'Kira' is only visible when Light is breaking down - which is never genuine when it happens in public.

A superb actor and a borderline telepathic empath, Light was gifted with the abilities needed to play the deadly game which is his world.

Powers: A Death Note, and a brilliant mind...

Anime: Death Note

Family: Sayu, Soichiro and Sachiko Yagami. (Sister, Father and Mother, respectively)

History: The model student, a past tennis champion, a flawless brother, a popular idol... and a very bored young man, until at 17, the Shinigami, Ryuk, dropped the Death Note, and Light 'just happened' to pick it up. It warped, if not ruined Light's world, but it's "everything (he) wanted" - a challenge, a cause, something to live and die for and by.

Friends: Light is exceptionally popular, but he doesn't have any 'real' friends... although L is certainly close; if he weren't a rival, he would be a friend. Or perhaps not - the charm lies in the challenge. Also, Light enjoys bantering with Ryuk, even if he won't admit as such.
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

Light Yagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami   Light Yagami Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:36 am

A P P R O V E D! Welcome to the site. I was hoping someone might take this character! If you haven't read the story (which is possible, but unlikely) you might want to read it. I'm sure someone like you, or should I say with your character, would love to join in with this kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
https://anime-roleplay.forumotion.com
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Light Yagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami   Light Yagami Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:03 pm

I've read it, and no matter which side I end up on, I'm looking forward to the challenge.

(has a very IC moment) Although granted, it probably won't be very challenging. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

Light Yagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami   Light Yagami Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:49 am

I don't know. Our killer is good. And there is another detective here who has often been told to keep quiet to let the others guess because she gets it too quickly. It may be a race between you and her in the end if you are as good as you imply.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Light Yagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami   Light Yagami Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:30 am

*gives a charming smile*

I'm sure things will be intriguing, then, and I look forward to, firstly, making this detective's acquaintance, and secondly, removing this criminal.

(OOC: Because we all know that NO ONE gets away with messing up Light's perfect world...)
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

Light Yagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami   Light Yagami Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:58 am

Well, someone new, this should be fun. Pleased to meet you. You, in time, will know me as Rhythm, many here do.
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

Light Yagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami   Light Yagami Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:12 am

You always turn up when people are talking about you. Is it something about you or something? Because you are nuts, I swear. Then again... maybe it's your madness that makes you such a good detective.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Light Yagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami   Light Yagami Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:00 am

That's a useful skill to have.

For my part, pleased to meet you also.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

Light Yagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami   Light Yagami Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:24 am

I'm glad. I would much rather meet someone pleasantly, than start on a wrong note. Especially considering I am probably going to be spending most of my time against you.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Light Yagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami   Light Yagami Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:33 am

Nothing better than a civil rivalry. But perhaps you presume too much; I'm not much interested in fighting against you. However, if that's your inclination, then it may well turn that way.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

Light Yagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami   Light Yagami Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:44 am

Nor am I against you, but I am almost certain that we are going to be on very different sides in the near future. It will be a shame, but yet I know it to be true. I will find myself against you. The outcome, however, is yet uncertain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Light Yagami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Yagami   Light Yagami Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light Yagami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime roleplay :: Rules, regulations, and news :: Character Bios-
Jump to: