anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The first glimpse of the mystery killer... could it be?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killer

The first glimpse of the mystery killer... could it be? Empty
PostSubject: The first glimpse of the mystery killer... could it be?   The first glimpse of the mystery killer... could it be? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:06 am

The killer walked down the street, wiping their bloodstained hands on their shirt. Nothing mattered, they were never going to be caught. Nobody knew them. Sure, that fool Fie had found the body quicker than expected, but lurking in the shadows watching him, he had announced it as fair game. He wanted a game, he's got one. But i don't think it's one he'll like. The killer sighed, and Placed a piece of parchment on the ground.

I came here from far away
The darkness beside me is my day
I come here at night, yet I am not
A vampire or corpse, left to rot
Figure out my clues
And you figure me
Don't, and soon my wrath
Will be free

"That will confuse them," the killer whispered into the night. "Have fun, and catch me if you can."
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

The first glimpse of the mystery killer... could it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first glimpse of the mystery killer... could it be?   The first glimpse of the mystery killer... could it be? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:57 am

Rhythm entered just after the killer had left. It seems we have started again... She was quietly confident that she would solve the case, having solved many before this one. But you never knew. She remembered there was a new person here. Light? Was it? It would be interesting to look into him. Rukia was getting slightly boring, barely ever being here. Reading the parchment, she laughed. A killer who writes nice little poems, what a cliche.
Back to top Go down

The first glimpse of the mystery killer... could it be?
Page 1 of 1