anime roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking around this odd place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhythm

Rhythm

Walking around this odd place Empty
PostSubject: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:26 am

Rhythm looked around and walked, thinking about the really daft place. It kind of looked good, but there were so many things around that to her it just seemed too odd to be true. She wondered if anyone else was out there. Everything seemed kind of lonely, especially because of the happiness of the place around her. It seemed such a contrast.
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:39 am

L entered, sweets between his teeth. He looked around. This was nothing like home.

(( Welcome to the site!))
Back to top Go down
https://anime-roleplay.forumotion.com
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:05 am

Rhythm smiled as she saw the strange man walk in. He had sweets in his mouth. Is that usual for him? She sat down on a rock. "Hello," she said.
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:21 am

"Hello," L said. His mouth was still full of sweets, so it sounded muffled.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:29 am

Rhythm laughed. He sounds really funny. She took a workbook out of her bag and started making notes. "So, you've met Rukia." It wasn't a question, it was a statement.
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:41 am

"Yes, I have. She's erm... interesting."

(( I answered anyway Razz ))
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:09 am

rukia suddenly appears "do u mean intresting" she asked while leaning on l's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:18 am

L jumped. "Erm.... err.... er.." He looked to Rhythm and mouthed Help.
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:29 am

rukia hit l on the bak if the head with a brick "now r u goin 2 tell me wat u mean by intresting?" she questioned him
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:42 am

L was kind of too busy being unconcious to answer.
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:44 am

"get up and answer the question or ill get more bricks" rukia sed while pokein l with er foot
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:31 am

L, being only slightly concious at the time, felt a foot in his side, and so rolled over. "What....?" He said, confused.

(( Oh great, it's a 'family day' today. I'm gonna die, someone help!))
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:28 am

"what did u mean by interesting" rukia grabbed a seccond brick "or do u want anouther brick in the head

(same ere TT^TT im cant bring my psp,ds,laptop or anything gd )
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:21 am

Rhythm put a hand out and knocked the brick out of Rukia's hand. The brick fell to the floor and broke. " Wouldn't it be better to diplomatically discuss things, hitting him on the head more will only make him more unintelligible."
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:31 am

rukia pouts "b-b-but its funni" she wined
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:36 am

"Fun or not, it won't help you get an answer out of him. Its also a poor way for someone with intelligence such as yourself to behave, Miss Kuchiki"
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:39 am

"blah blah blah so L gonna tell me wat u ment by interesting" rukia nudges him with foot.
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:42 am

L shifted position but kept his mouth shut, apart from to say: "What was with the posh lecture Rhythm? You sound like L... er... me"
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:47 am

rukia gets out a gun from her back poket and shoots the ground just missing L's head " u sure u dont want to tell me L"
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:49 am

L nodded. This is interesting, I wonder what she'll do next to get me to tell her.
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:50 am

rukia sighs and shoots the ground again getting closer to L's face
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:51 am

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get myself shot doing this but.. L didn't say anything
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:59 am

rukia starts to think how to get L to tlk she reaches into her poket and pulls out sweets and aims the gun closer at L " L u have a choice 1. tell me and u get sweets or 2. dont and ull get shot witch will it b?"
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:03 am

"I told you to ask Rhythm. I called her interesting when we first met, she'll understand."
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:05 am

" i dont want it off her i want u to tell me and u sure u dont want the sweets"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this odd place   Walking around this odd place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around this odd place
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime roleplay :: Anime Forums :: Fruits basket-
Jump to: