anime roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Break In At The Police Department.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhythm

Rhythm

Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:44 pm

"I hope so too," she said. Her eyes fixed on him, giving the impression of extreme unhappiness if she didn't. She got out, nodding her thank you to him without a word. Her manner had become very serious.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:36 pm

M actually gulped after she said that seemed to be out of legitimate fear but he kept his calm expect for the droplet of sweat that came down his neck. "Do you think it's hot today?" he asked pulling his collar slightly to adjust it properly. Apparently rhythm had a way of getting to people just by the way she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:26 am

"Every day is too hot for me here. I prefer the cold," she said. Her mood seemed to lighten again. "So come on, where shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:35 pm

M had already begun to enter the building by the time rhythm had asked that question looking at the official who apparently already expecting them. "We shall go to the forensics lab." he said politely. "From there we will go to the library which is so massive and includes every tome, british literature and lost prophecy from the 17th century."
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:42 am

Rhythm nodded her awknowledgement and politely waited.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:39 pm

The building included a large lobby with a fountain as the center point of the whole facility from the outside you could see everything but from the inside that was impossible. M started walking off to a glass elevator that looked made for architectural purposes the convenience.
What seemed even more strange was the building wasn't crowded at all and security itself was scarce. All the individuals that walked about the facility were dressed in lab coats or business suits, in there hands were brief cases or clipboards but nothing to hint to where they were going, all of them seemed lost in there work.

"Well what do you think of this headquarters?" he asked politely continuing his long calming walk.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:34 am

"Hmm..." Rhythm said. "It's okay. It's different from what I'm used to. But I don't go to headquarters."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:58 pm

M finally reached the elevator looking back at rhythm and admired her fortitiude pushing the button as the elevator descended faster then most. "Oh this isn't mine. I'm just called in when they want uncanny investigators." he replied leaning in. In a low whispered he looked left and right paranoid and eyes alert. "If you haven't noticed I'm a few chocolate chips short of a cookie." he said as the elevator dinged and the double doors opened.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:26 am

"The only headquarters I'm used to is my own. And they couldn't really be classed as headquarters, after all, only one person goes there."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:09 pm

M pressed the button to the very top floor of the building making sure he didn't drift off while rhythm was speaking. "Then I would call that a home."
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:25 am

"the word home suggests family, or a feeling of belonging. I do not belong there. Also, home suggests there is only one. Perhaps if you are going along that route, you may call it 'homes', or more accurately, 'bases' or 'houses'."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:57 pm

A bell rang as the words top floor rang along a screen over the elevator doors entrance and then opened. "Sounds like I may have struck a nerve. I'm sorry if I have." he said stepping out into a lavish 'home'. With the cool air outside all year round there was fire place light in traditional 16th century fashion, a round couch circle all the way around it wide in area and clearly made for more then one indivdual. Along every wall was a book shelf filled with not one out of place. Across the room was a desk that was also wide but at the moment vacant with only two stools.

"Please come with me, I didn't really ask you here to discuss with my 'superiors'." he said snickering at the word. "I found out more about your amulet, and found that there are more uses for it and that the powers derive seperately for each individual." the words were substantial but the deception he didn't bother explaining.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:20 am

"Yes." she said. "However, it appears to be linked to me, as it only works for those who I let it. Also, I managed to find out, using a friend of mine, that it seems to work less for others. I was hoping you may be able to tell me why."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:04 am

"I can explain quiet a few things about the amulet." he said boldly taking three books from his shelf with old type lettering he flipped them open with the picture of rhythm's amulet. "The amulet really did belong to athena the daughter of zeus from greek mythology and choses those who have a innate beauty about themselves. In other words it choses those to wield it's power. Power is distributed mainly to you, as for your friends your the main source were the energy resides to passing it among your friends is dependant on your trust." the way M explained his references he pointed at each section of the ancient writings to where his answers were explained appropiately.

"To be perfectly honest with you that amulet can be taken away if you no longer are what the amulet seeks. Sometimes it choses those it's most intrigued by, if I had time to ananlyze I could see if it has may be a alternate source of energy. Some type of radiation that emits from it."
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:48 am

"interesting. So you're saying it actually is that necklace? I am quite well-versed in mythology, and yet I wouldn't have believed it was that, though I have heard the myths. I also do not see why it would be intrigued by me."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:50 pm

"Why don't you ask the necklace and see if it complies?" he replied as if it was just that simple.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:11 am

"because people will know I'm mad then," she said. "And then they will generally be afraid. Scared people annoy me."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:08 pm

M looked around the room and saw nobody around. "Ask it now?"
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:16 am

"Fine," she said, turning to the necklace. "If you can speak, please speak now."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:00 pm

"I don't think it heard you." he said quietly. "Did you say it's name?" he asked with a arched eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:34 am

"no, but maybe it isn't that. Maybe it doesn't want to be talked to through voice patterns or sound. Maybe it wants me to speak silently."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:50 pm

"What do you mean?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:28 am

"Well it obviously doesn't use vocal chords to speak, so maybe that's not it's chosen form of communication. I wonder if thought communication would be more suiting to something like this."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:27 pm

"Did you ever think you should have tried that first."
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:27 am

"Yes, but I often find I don't do what I think."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break In At The Police Department.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime roleplay :: Anime Forums :: D N Angel-
Jump to: