anime roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Break In At The Police Department.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
M

M

Break In At The Police Department. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:05 am

"You should break that habit." he commented.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:59 am

"I think I should too. That's the problem you see," she said. It seemed rather ironic.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:55 am

"Do you want help doing so?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:52 am

Rhythm sighed. "I have enough problems to combat at the minute," she said sadly. "Too much work and never enough time to do it in."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:09 pm

"Why we just make more." he interjected. "There is a theory that space isn't relative to time in any manner. Why can't we just slow down or natural boundaries and develope a time watch that stops ours except everything surrounding us?"
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:50 am

"Because my current project means that that would be rather a difficulty right now."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:06 pm

"I thought difficult was right up your alley." he added.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:50 am

"Indeed. but not this time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break In At The Police Department.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime roleplay :: Anime Forums :: D N Angel-
Jump to: