anime roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glenn Biography

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glenn

Glenn

Glenn Biography Empty
PostSubject: Glenn Biography   Glenn Biography Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:30 am

Name: Glenn

Looks: Blonde hair, wears his priest garb all of the time.

Personality:Is gentle and calm, and will not hurt anybody. He has very little anger at all.

Powers: Only the mild powers of a priest, such as small protective spells.

Anime: Magical x Miracle

Family: Unknown

History: Glenn works at the palace, but helps out with the teaching of local children. He first met Sylthfarn years ago, when he was in training. He found that there was a woman that God could not save. None the less, he believed in God all the way. Later, Sylthfarn called him into the castle to help him, as he said he would.
When he was training to be a priest, he was an outcast because he came from a poor family. However, there was another person, Francis, who became his friend despite all that.

Friends: Francis, Yue, Fern, Merleawe, Sylthfarn (deceased), and is a friend of everyone.

(This was written by Rhythm. I have only a slight idea about the character, so forgive me for that)
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

Glenn Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Biography   Glenn Biography Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:56 am

Hey Glenn APPROVED, even though it's pretty obvious I'd approve you, I wrote it. Welcome, and just a note to everyone else, Glenn may not be online that often, because he has services to take. (I know him in real life)
Back to top Go down
M

M

Glenn Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Biography   Glenn Biography Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Welcome to the site mr.glenn!
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

Glenn Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Biography   Glenn Biography Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:47 am

Thanks. I'm pleased to meet you. I'm new to this kind of thing. Very much so. But I'll give it a go. When I'm not taking services that is. Speaking of services, I think that's my cue. I'd better go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glenn Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Biography   Glenn Biography Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glenn Biography
Page 1 of 1