anime roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rhythm's character bio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhythm

Rhythm

Rhythm's character bio Empty
PostSubject: Rhythm's character bio   Rhythm's character bio Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:29 am

Name: Rhythm (it's an alias, before people complain)

Looks: Dark hair, in some lights looks purple, in some lights looks black. Purple eyes. Often wears plain clothes, like jeans and a T-shirt. (I know the picture isn't wearing that, but I'll try and get a better one).

Personality: She spends most of the time reading, writing or working. She is quite quiet and not good with people. Her social skills are very low, and she prefers work to a conversation. None the less, she manages to bring up interesting conversations when she wants to.

Powers:Telepathy. She can read people's minds, and also has the ability to turn invisible at will. Because she reads alot, she can find out the answer to most questions. She also has many of her own powers yet to be revealed. She is at the moment in possesion of an unusual necklace, one which has powers yet to be tested fully.

Anime: None

Family:None. Parents are dead and she was an only child. She doesn't even remember her parents.

History: She came out of nowhere. Her history is still hazy, she just came out of nowhere and started to use her logic and strange conclusions to solve murder cases.

Friends: None.

Last edited by Rhythm on Wed May 27, 2009 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fie
Admin
Fie

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm's character bio   Rhythm's character bio Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:37 am

A P P R O V E D!
Back to top Go down
https://anime-roleplay.forumotion.com
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm's character bio   Rhythm's character bio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:45 am

She can read minds? Thank God that's not actually the case; otherwise there would never be a challenge for you, would there.

*Smiles*
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm's character bio   Rhythm's character bio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:56 am

I'm sad to say there is very little anyway. Maybe you will serve as an interesting challenge...
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm's character bio   Rhythm's character bio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:58 am

One can only hope - though I'm led to believe you will prove to be more than a challenge for me, rather than the other way around.

But that doesn't negate my point.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm's character bio   Rhythm's character bio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:26 am

I tend to do that to people. But you never know, I might find somebody who will give me a challenge, be they on my side or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm's character bio   Rhythm's character bio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Or maybe I'm acting underconfidant so you'll underestimate me. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm's character bio   Rhythm's character bio Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:13 am

Yes, who knows? Aside from the fact that you are acting quite confidently. I know as I have little confidence in anything aside from my work.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm's character bio   Rhythm's character bio Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:30 am

Ah. Perhaps I need to rephrase; this is underconfidant - for me. My confidance usually crosses the line to arrogance. And yet, I suppose you could call this arrogance as well, so we're back at square one.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm's character bio   Rhythm's character bio Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:50 am

None the less, squares can be skipped very quickly, and soon we may find ourselves on the last square. The question is: what happens when we move entirely off the board?
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm's character bio   Rhythm's character bio Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:31 am

That is entirely up to you. For now.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm's character bio   Rhythm's character bio Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:50 am

For now. Indeed. But I tend to take very strange paths: other people would find themselves lost.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm's character bio   Rhythm's character bio Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:14 am

We would all like to walk the forbidden, hidden paths. So few truly do - or perhaps that is merely my perception. I will state that I would rather walk the past most traveled, but walk it best. Individuality through quality overreaching a writhing, competing mass is more appealing to me.

Should this be a challenge not to 'lose' - myself - I will prove you wrong; I will catch you out, and catch you.

Last edited by Light Yagami on Sun May 31, 2009 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm's character bio   Rhythm's character bio Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:35 am

I prefer to walk a way in which I cannot be followed. Usually then I do not find myself surprised. Though walking it alone is not by choice.

I'm glad to see someone with such determination. In my livelyhood I rarely see such things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm's character bio   Rhythm's character bio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhythm's character bio
Page 1 of 1