anime roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beneath the moonlight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel

Angel

Beneath the moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Angel was walking round the city, the moon covering it in an eerie glow. Aisha was lying on top of Angels head shivering. Angel lifted the small black demon from her head and held her close to her chest trying to keep her warm. “Cold night, isn’t it girl.” Angel said with a small smile of her face.
Aisha looked up at Angel and growled at her in response.
“Ok, ok no need to get all moody,” Angel laughed, “either way it’s a beautiful night.” She added seconds later with a more serious tone.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:59 pm

M walked among the crowd for a bit but after a brief amount of time everyone seemed to be home at this time. He walked the streets looking for a place to rent some sort of vehicle or transportation but continued to be lost among the large buildings of the city, trapped in the very place he lived. Instead of panicking he merely clutched his backpack tightly, from there he removed a book and continued walking accidentally bumping into angel and her small cat like creature. "Oh I'm sorry." he said immediately picking the book up.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:51 am

"Its ok," Angel said picking up Aisha, "I’m Angel and this is Aisha." she added petting Aisha's head.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:17 pm

"It's nice to meet you.." M soon sneezed one after another sounding like squeaks one after another. He found a handkerchief in his pocket to cover his nose. "I'm sorry but I'm allergic to cats." he told her apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:49 pm

"Oh sorry," Angel turned her gaze to Aisha, "Aisha if you don’t mind," Aisha nodded and jumped out of Angels grip and started to glow and her body started to change her shape into an exact copy of M. “Is that better.” Angel asked.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:58 pm

"Well I'm not allergic to myself but. I don't think another me is something ordinery people will want to see." he replied nearly dropping his jaw at the transformation. "You should probably turn into something else like a mouse or a dog or a, I don't know what else there is." the fact that this cat had transformed into anything shocked him but he merely held his tongue.

((So how did you get introduced to this site?))
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:20 pm

"Ok Aisha try again," Aisha turned and glared at Angel, "Hey don’t glare at me." Aisha growled something and started to glow again this time transforming into a white wolf.

[I was told about this site from a friend, I think her character on here is Rukia.]
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:49 pm

"I have to agree with her all this transforming can make you upset if your not comfortable. Just a bit ago I was dressed as a police officer." he told her with a smirk. "Thank you for doing this for me aisha." he said leaning down and petting her new form. "My name is mark. Mark saints." he told them both with a smile. "Sorry I made you do all this transforming on my part. And now I have to tell everyone your a dog. They are related to wolves so it should work." he said politely. "So what are you doing out at this time of night?" he asked curiously.

((Oh yes I've run into her, she's quiet random.))
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:14 am

"We’re just taking a walk, plus its very boring being in an apartment." Angel answered.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:45 am

"Your not completely alone." he replied looking down at aisha. "But your right be in an apartment by yourself is horrible. Then again I don't sleep much to begin with unless I am lucky enough to find the time for it." he said looking at the street signs to see where he was at. "But then again being lost is an alternative to being bored alone." imply M didn't know his way home.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:40 am

“You’re lucky then if you’re lost Aisha is good at navigating. Right Aisha?” Aisha nodded in response.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:35 pm

"Oh I couldn't trouble you, I mean I'm sure that you have much better things to do then help a stranger." he said a bit franticly.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:30 am

“We don’t mind, we needed something to do anyway, but it is up to you if you don’t want to we don’t mind either.” Angel said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:56 pm

"Well I would love the help if your offering it." he said with a polite and grateful bow to angel and aisha. "I'm willing to take any help that's being offered, right now I'm just looking for the industrial district. I hear they're quiet a few old abandoned warehouses down there up for sale and rent."
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:49 am

“Right then Aisha, think you can find it or do you want to have a look for it before we follow?” Angel asked the wolf.
The wolf growled something in reply. Angel nodded.
“Ok, she said we can just follow her now she knows the place.”
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:49 pm

M nodded though he had so many questios that he wanted to ask but didn't due to the fear he had, after thinking about it he felt it might be for the best if he did so, "So you speak...well I don't know what your friend they're is but you speak to her?" he asked looking at angel and more then able to keep an eye on aisha as she lead the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:46 pm

“yes, I guess I’m just lucky , but how do I explain it,” Angel pauses trying to think, “oh I know,” Angel lifts up the sleeve on her right arm showing him the curse mark “Aisha bit my arm years ago to see if I was compatible (spelling?), because without a compatible (spelling?) human she wouldn’t be able to use her powers, since I was, our souls are now bonded.”
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:23 pm

"That is the strangest story I ever heard since my friend told me he had a chihuaha bite him on his but and take off with his pants." he replied still walking. "I assure you I must prefere seeing your scar to his." he said shuttering briefly at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:51 am

Angel laughed “I guess my story will be a bit strange to some people, its not every day some one is cursed with a demon,” Aisha turned her head and glared at Angel, “I didn’t mean it in a bad way Aisha, cause if it weren’t for you I’d probably be dead.” Angel said quickly trying not to offend the demon again.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:31 pm

"I've seen more then a few strange things in my time, though I'm making it quiet lightly." he replied staring up at the starry sky. "So how long have you been in japan?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:38 pm

“I’ve been here for years well as long as I can remember, which isn’t much, yet I know I’m not Japanese but I don’t know where I’m from or how I came to be in Japan, I just am.” Angel said shifting her gaze to the floor, looking like she’s deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:38 pm

"I think you may be from england or scotland." because you don't look japanese and you have an accent that pecuilar to me. "Oh I'm sorry you didn't ask my opinion and I just gave it away." he told her keeping his eyes on aisha.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:45 pm

“I don’t mind, every one has their own opinion so it doesn’t matter, plus the more people that think I’m British or Scottish gives me more of an idea on who I am.” Angel smiled
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:23 pm

M didn't look at her he just kept his eyes on aisha because from what he heard it was rude to stare and he had the habit of doing that when responding or looking towards others. "Well why do you live all the way out here?" he asked referring to the depths of japan away from really any quiet.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:33 am

"I don't know, I often change home though so I might be changeing location soon." Angel said thinking about changing her location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beneath the moonlight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime roleplay :: Anime Forums :: Final Fantasy-
Jump to: