anime roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beneath the moonlight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
M

M

Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:25 pm

"pleas don't leave." m replied. "I don't know to many people and you and aisha are the only ones who have really had time to care and speak with me." he said this eyeing every individual that passed them by as if suspicious of them.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:24 am

“Okay I won’t leave this place, but I am changing my apartment, because me and Aisha kind of destroyed it.” Angel chuckled
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:02 pm

"Excuse me but did you just say that you and your, friend, demon, cat..aisha destroyed your apartment?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:25 pm

“Yes, we got bored so we flooded it, then I froze the water to make an ice ring and when we tried to melt the ice we set it on fire,” Angel said looking at her feet while aisha made a sniggering sound, “plus aisha aint a cat sshes more of a small dog/chipmonk in her real form.” Angel added.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:19 pm

"I'm sorry I must have misunderstood you, did you just say that you put an ice ring in your apartment and then set the place on fire?" he asked curiously with a bit of a distorted face trying to imagine that scene. "And did you just say your wolf..cat..whatever aisha is." he said pointing towards her. "Looks like a chipmunk dog?"
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:07 pm

"Yes and yes," Angel nodded, "do you want me to take you to the apartment as proof or recreate it sometime."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:01 pm

"I can't swim." he said clearly to objecting to defacing any type of property for any kind of reason. "It's not to insult you, I'm sure it would be quiet the site to see but I don't think I wish to."
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:27 am

“Ok,” Angel laughed, “Are you scared of us or something?”
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:01 pm

"No. I'm sorry am I suppose to be?" he asked politely. "Am I suppose to be? Because I can try so I won't offend you."
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:36 pm

"No. It's just that most people think that I’m a demon like Aisha and most people fear that I'll kill them." Angel looked down at the ground almost ashamed of her existence.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:39 pm

"Well if you wanted to kill me your going about it all wrong." he told her very nicely showing that he didn't care who she was but this was the wrong way to go about murder. "You should ask me very nicely to not run and just wait. I would have done it too. Guess I don't really feel like making people run after me but if your rude I would kill your first."
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:33 am

Angel picked up Aisha, who is now transformed into a cute puppy, Angel pouts and says. “You know if you kill me you’ll kill Aisha as well, plus if you did try to kill me ill make sure I flood the area before I die,” Angel put Aisha back onto the ground, “plus I hate blood so you have nothing to worry about.”
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:31 pm

"You can't use your puppy as protection because that's unfair." he declared now pouting himself.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:46 pm

“It is too fair, you’re just jealous you don’t have a puppy like me.” Angel sticks out her tongue acting like a little kid.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:27 pm

M made a sort of upset face and twitched but calmed himself down. "I can't have animal where I live. And like I said before I'm allergic to cats." he said nicely reaching out to hold aisha. He liked small animals because you could cuddle then without any problems.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:00 am

Angel smiled, “You should sneak a animal in then I had to once.”

(Sorry it took so long to reply I just enjoy spending most if not all being outside in summer I hate felling like a trapped rat. )
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:52 am

"That's the why I'm looking for the warehouses." he retorted. "I can't have animals at my old place so this will be much better for me."

((Don't worry about it I sign on off to go outside myself.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the moonlight   Beneath the moonlight - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beneath the moonlight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime roleplay :: Anime Forums :: Final Fantasy-
Jump to: