anime roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ta-Oh University

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
M

M

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Walking through the large campus that was Ta-Oh university M walked quietly with his back pack draped over one soilder while his other hand remained in his pocket. Through is mind were scattered thoughts on his new surroundings enjoying the facilities but craving more knowledge for the sake of knowledge. While on his flight here to be tested for the honor of enrolling he had decided on various majors which he seemed to excell at and was expected into. The work was to plain for him finding the hands on experience overshadowed the book work when given. After a calm walk around the grounds M found a bench to sit on and watch the day play out.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:35 am

Rhythm watched the people go by, noticing a few people she recognised, she knew that soon there would be someone who would find her, but for now she thought she would just let the peace pass by her.
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:51 am

a small teddy bear went running down the street and when it was about to run past m it turned and jumped into his bag hidein, a few minets later rukia came running down the street when she bumped into Rhythm "hey Rhythm, u havent seen a teddy run this way have u we were playin tag coz i got bored and i kindagot stuck in the crowd bak there and lost sight of it"
Back to top Go down
M

M

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:45 pm

People jumped, some ran away with fright and others just seemed to rub there eyes in total disbelief at the spectacle. Mouse felt something bump his leg and looked down to see a stuffed animal with eyes gleaming. Cautiously he picked the bear up and smiled at it funny thing is it smiled back.
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:06 am

rukia gets bored of waiting for Rhythm's reply and scereamed out as load as she can "HEY FLUF MONSTER. WHERE DID U RUN OFF TO?!?!?!" people everywhere turn and stare at her "err heh-heh erm go bak to what u were doin plz"
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:18 am

Rhythm watched as Rukia ran off crazily. She let out a small laugh. Well, I knew it. So much for peace.
Back to top Go down
M

M

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Hearing this young women yell out for something called fluf monster M looked at the bear in curiousity and stuffed animal mimicked his facial expression. "I'm guessing your fluf monster." he told the stuffed animal grabbing his bag and heading off towards the young women. "Excuse me are you looking for this little guy here." he told her holding up the stuffed animal as people went about there business.
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:55 am

"ye fankoo, srry bout itwe were playing tag bit IT ran off while i was stuck in the crowd." rukia sed with a smile while glareing at the bear.
Back to top Go down
M

M

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:35 pm

"Don't worry about it, I suppose here it happens quiet often." he replied referring the stuff animal around in broad daylight. In his life M had seen so many strange things, including the fall of some of the most privileged, rich, and intellectual individuals in mere moments, but in all his life he'd never seen an animal run around. "I'm mark. Mark saints." he told the young women extending his hand to shake hers.
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:20 pm

"rukia kuchiki and yes thing that that happen alot and i help cause some of them" she said shakein his hand " ok teddy i think thats enough running around for today"she said turning her attenton to the bear, she stuck her hand inside its mouth and pulled out a green pill. when she removed the pill the bear lost all life and floped backwards. rukia then puts the pill in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
M

M

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:35 pm

This day had just seemed to get quiet weird, as the bear lost it's life M payed attention to it's eyes but didn't space so far out that he forgot to let go of rukia's hand. "Sorry." he told her almost losing track of his thoughts. "I'm new in town and just seem to be lost in the huge place." he told her referring to the university and much of the city.
Back to top Go down
rukia_kuchiki

rukia_kuchiki

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:51 pm

"its ok" she said, "and i dont usually come to this part of town so i get lost to" suddenly a ghost appears behind M rukia tryed to keep her consentration on M but her eyes repeatialy wondered to the ghost 'that spirit being has high spirit pressure that could cause a hollow to appear ill have to preform a consoe(sp?) before that happens.' rukia took out the pill makeing sure M doesnt see it and quickly swolls it her soul is forced out her body.while the soul that was in the bear a few mins before poses as her as if nothing has changed. Rukia then runs after the ghost.
Back to top Go down
M

M

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:25 pm

M couldn't help but feel like he had missed something after her last sentence, like there was something off and strange about her but dismissed that idea completely, from there he looked behind rukia to the young women he had previously spoken to before he had found the strange stuffed animal looking up at him. "So who's your friend?" he asked curiously pointing momentarily before puttin his hand down feeling it was rude to point or even stare.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:21 am

"Oh, that's Rukia. She's a bit odd. But you get used to her. She's nice once you get to know her, and she doesn't always rush off like that." she said. "You'll probably see her around." Rhythm was almost laughing at Rukia's hasty departure, as she remembered that Rukia had done exactly the same the firts time they had met.
Back to top Go down
M

M

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:32 am

"I suppose that I've meet stranger." he replied keeping his bag firmly strapped to his back and putting his hands in his pocket. "So are you a student on campus or just here to tour?" he asked curiously. M hadn't been here that long himself but came the conclusion this young lady for at least a bit of time longer then him.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:06 am

"Oh, I'm a tourist everywhere these days." she said. "But I've been here a while now."
Back to top Go down
M

M

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:00 pm

"Well maybe you could show me around." he told her coyly. "I don't live on campus but in town a few blocks off. It's just because I like my privacy, but I've been looking for the library, media center, and advanced technology." he told her with a smile. Though if anyone paid close enough attention thes things sounded awfully suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:15 am

"Sure," she said. "I can show you around. They're used to me coming in and out anyway." she sounded like she was quite well known, although she was only known as a strange girl who had a habit of popping into certain places.
Back to top Go down
M

M

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:40 pm

"That would be a great help to me. Oh how rude of me." he told her tapping his head lightly on forgetting his manners. M outstretched his hand to shake this young womens. "My name is Mark Saints. I'm majoring in science here at Ta-Oh" he told her politely hoping the tour could be started as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:49 am

"I'm Rhythm. I major in various subjects depending on how I feel. For some reason they still allow me in." she said, shaking his hand politely. "And unless you have anything else to do, why not start the tour now?"
Back to top Go down
M

M

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:48 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you." he told her with one of the posed sincere smiles that made most wonder off in thought. "Well currently I have nothing to do for this whole day and most of the week. Please let's begin touring." he told her grabbing both straps of his backpack and standing up straight so things would get started.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:18 am

"Shall we?" she said, leading him to the back entrance, rather than the front. "It's more interesting to go this way, trust me." she said. "This way leads you to the kitchens, and through one of the masses of hallways. I would say it's the best way to come in." she said, politely nodding to a passing teacher.
Back to top Go down
M

M

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:59 pm

M followed and listened to all that rhythm had to tell him about the university as they began there tour. In all the time he'd ever been anywhere it was rare for him to not ask a question or keep silent unless it was the library. He looked amazed at the sights he was seeing thinking if college life was this fun he might stay.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:44 pm

She led him into a science labratory, that still had students in it. She simply carried on telling him about it, as if there was no one there. The teacher looked at her quickly and then looked on again. "This is one of our science labs. We use them to create many different unique experiments." she looked on at the class, who were, ironically, learning absolute rubbish. "Well, normally we do, but it seems today..." she corrected.
Back to top Go down
M

M

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:20 pm

Taking rhythm's example he did the same as she did and didn't take the presence of the other student or teacher's existence as anything more then a nuisance. He nodded at rhythm's monologue of the university and speech, in truth she reminded him of those individuals who voiced books and made a living off reading to the masses. Happily he looked around at the facilities still remaining silent completely until he was spoken to directly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ta-Oh University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ta-Oh University
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime roleplay :: Anime Forums :: Death note-
Jump to: