anime roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ta-Oh University

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
M

M

Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:32 pm

M looked at the large spacial area from where he stood taking mental notes of the place of some the furniture and types of books that littered the shelves. Looking around he was lost and amazed but didn't dare enter said a wholesome enviroment just for it to be tainted. The quality and pride rhythm clearly took in her work was what fascinated him the most.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:41 am

"There are one of these in almost every place that I visit frequently, and all of them have the same level of security. If you will follow me?" She led him through a door on the right, into a workroom of a kind. It seemed in futuristic style, and had several open projects around the room. "This is probably the safest room. It's so safe because it's where I generally deal with dangerous things. However, though this is not particularly dangerous, any research on the necklace should be conducted in here. Also, in the corner, you will find many reference books." She indicated a locked bookshelf. "Just place your hand on it and it should open. Since you have been allowed access it will let you in to that bookshelf, because of the type of access I gave you."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:53 pm

M didn't really speak to much when it came to being in the company of rhythm for the fact he was afraid to seem unintelligent or judged frequently on his every move and motive. He shook his head in understanding and looked about the facility and equipment. Step by step cautiously he headed to the reference books and touched them gingerly.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:28 am

The panel guarding the books slid open, while Rhythm looked around her, moving projects to the side. Things were bubbling and fizzing all around her. She quickly put a shield up to stop anything that may be dangerous from getting to either of them.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:11 pm

"May I please have a lab coat." he asked nicely.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:27 am

She sent a rack of lab coats his way, that stopped just at his feet. "Yeah, I don't wear them, so they should be in pretty good condition."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:51 pm

M took the lab coat and put it on buttoning it up and admiring it the way it was so comfortable and loose. "Wish you would. I feel like a weirdo since you don't wear one, that's okay I understand." he replied with a smile at rhythm. "Guess I should get to work."
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:21 am

Rhythm looked from him to the lab coats. "It's not that I have anything against them, I just don't see the point. Anything that will cause me harm in here will not be stopped by a simple coat."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:54 am

M took the reference books from there place on the shelf and began to read while still hearing rhythm's opinion on everything she had to say. "Well it never hurts to take a minor precaution."
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:49 am

Rhythm was thumbing through book after book from her own shelf, right in front of where she was. Occasionally she added various coloured powders to test tubes at the side of her. "I suppose so."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:47 pm

"Are you sure that I can't take your amulet and just look?" he asked curiously the best ath he could.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:14 am

"yes, just give me a minute," she said. "I have other things going on at the minute. I can't have this exploding on us. Well, on me. The shield will stop it from getting to you."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:09 pm

M remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:18 am

She let something explode for a moment before passing it to him and continuing to hold the barrier. Later she knew she would regret starting this experiment, but it had to be done.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:52 pm

The container m drank from it swallowing it. "Taste like soda."
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:35 am

"Good," she said, seemingly quite randomly. She handed over the amulet, carefully letting the barriers accept him.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:33 pm

"Are you sure I can't do this without you?" he asked curiously with a quiet literal eagerness to it. "I mean I don't have anyway to use it. I just want to research."
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:29 am

"Hmm, tricky. I'd like you to, but it has been known to hurt people who haven't been accepted. I don't like to take the risk."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:15 am

"Just see if the necklace will give me a chance, please."
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:53 am

(I'm carrying on here for a small amount of time, but please read the news. We're swapping to version two. Matt's relatives are catching on and they don't like it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ta-Oh University   Ta-Oh University - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ta-Oh University
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime roleplay :: Anime Forums :: Death note-
Jump to: