anime roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime roleplay

Take your pick of an anime, make a character, either chose one that's already there, or make your own and explain where they come in the story! Join friends who like the same kind of things, and RP to your heart's content!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Break In At The Police Department.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
M

M

Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:16 pm

The site was confusing for M to understand but he stayed there keeping his eyes peeled to where rhythm currently sat. Nobody would bother an officer who was merely protecting his assigned beat. This young women was up to something so he had to make a move. Starting the vehicle once again he started driving and parked in front of the police station. Putting the break on and getting out of the vehicle he got out and tipped his hat forward again to conceal his face again like he had done before to keep his identity from the other officers at the station. "Excuse me but I'm here to pick up a detective under the name rhythm." he replied switching his voice to sound more authorative and more morally acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:14 am

Rhythm laughed as the guard looked confused. He said: "You will have little chance of finding her, not unless she wants to see you. She is no detective of ours. She comes and goes as she pleases." Because she had only turned invisible, her laugh could still be heard, scaring the guard half out of his wits. She knew that most people would have heard the laugh. No matter. Such was my intention.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:01 pm

"Well if you do happen to see her would you please tell her that her ride has arrived to take her to her next destination. I will just wait in the vehicle, or have I missed her already?" he asked curiously peaking one eye out of the hat. "I'm just following orders but if you can't find her I can't wait to tell your chief you have lost one of the most important detectives we have on this case." he said putting his hands behind his back to seem more serious then he really was at the time. "Oh well it's your head not mine." M said this turning to walk to his vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:47 am

It was obvious that the guard was panicking, and so Rhythm decided she would put the poor guy out of his misery. She slowly reappeared, standing up as she did so. It was obvious she had heard everything. "You're looking for me?" she asked M.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:08 pm

As rhythm reappeared unknown to the babbling guard he said nothing to give the him any suspicion he wasn't a real guard or that he knew rhythm from anywhere other then from this point. "Yes ma'am I am. I'm here to take you to your next destination. I know you were expecting may be a more luxurious ride but at the time or vehicles or resources are in total chaos." M didn't believe rhythm knew who he was or his face. But as he had told her at school once before, it was okay to tell him that he was wrong, in truth he liked disguising himself and taking on different persona's it was one of the ways he so easily established his reputations globally without really revealing himself directly to the public.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:01 am

"No matter." she said, playing along, though she knew perfectly well that she had someone who was willing to pick her up at any time. "I have come from somewhere in more chaos. This seems rather tame." She looked at the guard pointedly, who bowed to her and turned away, clearly giving his permission for them to leave.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:29 pm

"Then we should hurry away ma'am to your more chaotic settings, we wouldn't want you to lose your edge. It just wouldn't be civilized of us." he said with a bit of omnious smile one that made you question and judge him at the same time. "Shall we be off?" he asked rhythm opening the passenger's side and continuing smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:45 am

Rhythm smiled and sat down in the car. "Yes. If you don't mind," she said. Now that the guard had gone she could speak and act slightly more freely, but she was still limited in case someone overheard.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Closing the door calmly M took his seat at the wheel and put the key into the ignition. He waited for the engine to warm itself and then pulled away from the police station. "So did you have a nice time at the station, find everything you need?" m asked politely which was a coded talk for what was she doing there to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:15 am

"I found what I was looking for, yes," she said. "But I would have liked to look into things further. It was mainly a routine visit."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:38 pm

"What can we really call routine now and days?" he asked curiously keeping in mind that a police vehicle could be tracked and he would have to trade it or take out the technology currently embedding it. "You know a better question would be what a college student was doing at a crime scene. I think that's a good question to ask and even a better one what would be like if the dean and other universites found that they were being investigated. Could make an interesting way for someone to discontinue they're investigation."
Back to top Go down
Guest (R

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:26 am

"That would only get you in trouble, not me. I have contacts with the powers that be. It's very difficult to get me in trouble." She flicked her hair out of one eye where it had fallen. "One look at some of the notes I have in my pocket and I'm allowed to do pretty much what I wish around here."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:34 pm

As soon as rhythm said those words he took a letter out from his coat pocket which was an order from the interpol authorities. The leader read that he had jursidiction under all law agencies and any level 1 access would be granted at his request. Of coure there were rules listed of how who he came in contact with was to know of his position only if he felt it would benefit they're means and if all necessary precautions were made. "Suprised?" he asked curiously continuing they're casual drive. "Don't worry speak freely we're almost there." he said not really being to specific to where they were heading to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:23 am

"Not at all. Logic says you must have quite a high access point so i suspected as such. I didn't mean get you in trouble with them. Neither of us have much chance of that." Rhythm said. "And 'there' gives me no feeling of security. I will not speak freely completely. 1) Because I don't know you. 2) Because despite having been to most places in this area and checked their safety, there is only one place I can truly trust."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:20 pm

M actually chuckled at her. "Is that what they tell you when your done studying criminal justic and they give that fancy piece of paper you could have just photoshopped?" he asked curiously as if mocking her. M stopped the police car in front of what seemed to a sixty story building. It seemed to over look the city as in the mirror reflecting windows the cities whole ouline illuminated. Individuals with various professional business suits entered the building and exited. They worked as if a well oiled machine. "Let's go. You have an appointment."
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:05 am

"I don't think I would be able to photoshop this," she said seriously, remembering how she got it. She quickly vanished. She reappeared somewhere behind him. "I guess I'll go then," she said, vanishing as soon as she had finished.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:24 pm

He waited for her since he hadn't told her where to go or who she was looking for or called her to the building. Not to mention in there whole time talking he hadn't revealed anything telepathically or leaked any information since there industry was professional. INstead of complaining he sat back in his seat and breathed deeply. "She'll be back maybe." ge saud speaking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:22 am

"I'm still here you know," her voice came floating out of the air. "Just because you can't see someone, don't presume they're not there."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:04 pm

M did jump and wasn't really to suprised by his own reactiong, after all he was after all only human or so he was pretty sure that he was. "You shouldn't startle or scare people like that." he said to the mysterious voice. Looking to his back seat he searched desperately grabbing things from what seemed out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:21 am

Rhythm turned just her hands visible again. "What do you mean scare people. And this is where I am, by the way." She slowly tunred the rest of her visible, making it a strange sight to see, a pair of feet and hands without a body, then legs and arms, then torso, and then finally for a while there was a person stood there without a head. She turned her head visible too.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:08 pm

"People means me." he said pointing at himself glaring at her like a paternal figure and quickly had the idea of grounding her since he seemed to be older but felt she wouldn't listen. "No more disappearing and vudoo." he told her pointing an authorative finger at her. "If you done playing around we can leave."
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:56 am

"No one should be done playing," she said. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." She just looked at his finger as if ready to laugh.
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:43 pm

M leaned in to examine her face waiting for her to say whatever it is she had to other then her witty comments. "Is there something more you would like to say?" he asked politely putting away his authorative finger. "Go on and say what you need to."
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:15 am

She shook her head, suddenly serious. "No, just lead the way."
Back to top Go down
M

M

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:12 pm

M nodded and exited out of the police vehicle and taking off the cap that had previously hidden his face from view. Apparently he was directly comfortable with the place and had no reason to hide who he was. He walked to the passengers side to open the door for rhythm apparently proving that chivilary wasn't dead yet just rare. "Come with me. I hope you like what you see." he said trying hard not to burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break In At The Police Department.   Break In At The Police Department. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break In At The Police Department.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime roleplay :: Anime Forums :: D N Angel-
Jump to: